0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

How did you get into bass playing?

Lowtune
i got bored to guitar that i have been playing since 1995 and i just bought a bass two weeks ago.Awesome and totally underrated instrument.And it is not that easy to play after all(even it has only 4 strings and all )
DNote
In a new band already was 2 guitarists, and drummer. I so much wanted to play in a band so i trade my electric guitar and amp to B. C. Rich Warlock Bass, and started playing, actually i'm so enjoyed of it)))
rcanelli
I play harmonica in an acoustic band but not all songs need a harp player so to be more active I picked up an acoustic bass. There is always a place for a bass player.
Guybob
Have loved the bass since I can remember listening to rock/popular music (especially funk) and jazz. The deep sound, the driving rhythm, the unsung nature. I play drums and can't afford the space to keep them set up so I purchased a bass a couple of months ago. I love practicing/playing/learning it more than I could have imagined.
use to be a drummer for a band. didnt go well. wanted to play in this new band really bad but they already had a drummer and guitarist. So I stole a neighbors bass and now Im rocking out
use to be a drummer for a band. didnt go well. wanted to play in this new band really bad but they already had a drummer and guitarist. So I stole a neighbors bass and now Im rocking out
LuisUSB
Well, because I wanted to play bass but my mother didn`t care about and also I didn`t have enough money so I tell my father and he bought me one.
My church payed 175 bucks for a band set and i work the soundboard so asked about playin.
softcell62
I thought playing bass would be simple compared to other instruments as i'm the worlds worst musician! Boy was I wrong, playing bass is not simple, especially if you want to play any decent bass lines.
Dan
I'm an old dog, eager to learn a new trick. My goal is to record with my brother, who is a hell of a drummer.

Reply to this thread