0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

BBT's Official "ThunderBassistJay" Thread!

Quote:
I would love to see you knock out some Deep Purple. Highway Star. Space Truckin. Knocking at your back door. Burn etc. Maybe incorporate some play along tabs in your videos so us mortal folk can see what you are doing and play along to your vids. That would be a whole lotta fun. I think you would rip and shred the Deep Purple songs and it would be cool playing along with some of your other songs as well.
Regarding tabs, I seldom use them. I'll see if I can cover some Purple. Nowadays many of their songs get blocked by the copyright owners.
Talking about videos being blocked… Most of my Ramones covers are blocked wordwide. It concerns all songs from It's Alive plus a few other songs. Also two out of of three DIO covers are blocked. Only one remains…
Checking my AC/DC covers I just learnt that all have been blocked worldwide. This happened before, but later they were available again. So right now they aren't available. There's one AC/DC song they didn't block, because it's performed by a tribute band, called Back in Black. Here it is: If You Want Blood.
LP
Seriously Jay, you should be in a band!
I know LP, but arthritis makes me an unpredictable band member. Sometimes I can't fret a single note.
IamMark
So… all you have to do to get your own thread is show a little skin?

Got it.

Stand by for the IamMark Back Hair thread.
LP
Quote:
I know LP, but arthritis makes me an unpredictable band member. Sometimes I can't fret a single note.

That is a real shame & a kick in the pants to you! Thankfully you can do the videos which are cool. Arthritis is no fun.
I was diagnosed with it about 12 years ago. It got worse over time. Medication tries to fool the auto-immune system, but can't cure the disease. But hey, I don't complain. I've got a good job and a very clever son, who's also a good guitar player.
Then my son came with Sabaton. He played a few of their songs on guitar. I started to like the band. Their lyrics quite accurately reflect the wars that have shaken our planet. So I decided to cover a few of those Power Metal songs. In this genre my BEAD strung Ibanez comes in handy…

LoudLon [moderator]

Quote:
So… all you have to do to get your own thread is show a little skin?Got it.Stand by for the IamMark Back Hair thread.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Reply to this thread