0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

BBT's Official "ThunderBassistJay" Thread!

The Lillingtons, that's a different story. After they discovered my covers, they contacted me. We've been friends ever since. I've even played with them on stage. Here are a few of their songs I consider top level in the genre.

The Lillingtons and Teenage Bottlerocket (both from Wyoming) share the singer/guitarist/composer Kody Templeman, which can be clearly heard.

What a pity Teenage Bottlerocket's drummer passed away at the age of 37…

LP
Congratulations Jay on having your own personal thread. It's very well deserved & couldn't happen to a nicer person. I really enjoy your videos so now the platform is yours to really let go & express yourself.
Thanks LP.
Within Punk Rock there are many sub-genres like Skate Punk, Hardcore Punk, Horror Punk and Pop Punk. Some bands can hardly be categorised, like Bad Religion. I really like the critical style of Greg Graffin, also known as the Punk Professor…

Thinking of Bad Religion, my alternative muting technique crossed my mind. I thought it would be efficient to mute the strings with the fretting hand. So I fretted with the index finger, while muting with the middle finger, about one fret further up the neck. I don't know if anyone has done this before, but it works! At 50 seconds the muting begins. At 1:20 insane speed takes over.
brilliant idea letting jay have his own thread to show off his videos. he is the only reason i check out the other thread. now i can overdose on jay without any interruptions from others
Lol! Don't blame me if the overdose turns out to be fatal.
Quote:
Lol! Don't blame me if the overdose turns out to be fatal.

die happy is what i say!

Reply to this thread