0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

BBT's Official "ThunderBassistJay" Thread!

only a little? how reserved of you. nice to have such spew control
I thought it was about showing skill…
IamMark
Sex sells, Jay. You of all people should know this.
Dunno, I'm not into that business. My daytime job consists of running a thermophysical lab.
Misfits… This band can hardly be categorized. They kind of created their own style: Horror Punk. Mostly catchy tunes with lyrics from the grave, that people love or hate.

More Misfits…

June 12, 2019: From Hell They Came - Misfits, from American Psycho.
Quote:
I would love to see you knock out some Deep Purple. Highway Star. Space Truckin. Knocking at your back door. Burn etc. Maybe incorporate some play along tabs in your videos so us mortal folk can see what you are doing and play along to your vids. That would be a whole lotta fun. I think you would rip and shred the Deep Purple songs and it would be cool playing along with some of your other songs as well.
Further on Deep Purple, I did some research. Most of their popular songs are being blocked in 249 countries. I think I was lucky with Stormbringer.
My son on guitar, about six years ago. What's the connection between his guitar and a bass? Well, we replaced the low E string with a bass string, so he could tune it way down…
2nick3
Quote:
My son on guitar, about six years ago. What's the connection between his guitar and a bass? Well, we replaced the low E string with a bass string, so he could tune it way down…

I'm not so worried about how many strings he is using, more the fact he seems very comfortable with sleeves. But don't disown him for that - he's quite a player.

There's a kid at my church who plays a 7 string guitar. Instead of a guitar Low B he uses a bass A string, which he can tune that from F# up to C, depending on what he wants to be able to add in.

Reply to this thread