0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I HATE MY FENDER JAZZ

mr zee
But I will tell you a bass that I bought and returned in about 5 days that did that in a really bad way, was a epiphone thunderbird.

They are very outta balance, should be good for cliff diving.
mr zee
So I put on a zero mod thumb rest. It works great for that bass if you play with your fingers.

They are very expensive, but work a treat when finger playing. I use the pick up cover to rest my wrist when using a pick.
johnny880
Quote:
But I will tell you a bass that I bought and returned in about 5 days that did that in a really bad way, was a epiphone thunderbird. They are very outta balance, should be good for cliff diving.
I think they would also work well as a ship anchor.
johnny880
Quote:
So I put on a zero mod thumb rest. It works great for that bass if you play with your fingers.They are very expensive, but work a treat when finger playing. I use the pick up cover to rest my wrist when using a pick.
I have tried playing with a pic. Its like I am starting all over. I suck. But I will get there. I want the option of doing both.
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: So I put on a zero mod thumb rest. It works great for that bass if you play with your fingers.They are very expensive, but work a treat when finger playing. I use the pick up cover to rest my wrist when using a pick. I have tried playing with a pic. Its like I am starting all over. I suck. But I will get there. I want the option of doing both.

i dont actually use a pick but use my thumb and fore finger as if i am holding one.
Marko1960
Just thought of a couple more Ric players, Bruce Foxton and Paul McArtney, who had to go back to the Hofner as the Ric was giving him back trouble

…true story
2nick3
There once was a guy with a Ric
Who tried to play with a pic
He had too much attack
And threw out his back
And now he walks with a stick
mr zee
Quote:
There once was a guy with a RicWho tried to play with a picHe had too much attackAnd threw out his backAnd now he walks with a stick

How did you manage to keep that clean.
mr zee
There once was a chap with a jazz
From down south, his name was Gaz
He says it looks great
He told his best mate
But I don't like the sound that it has

Marko1960
When the dragons grow too mighty, to slay with pen or sword,
and I'm weary of the battle, and the storm I walk toward.
When all around is madness, with no safe port in view,
I long to turn my path homeward, to stop a while with you

Reply to this thread