0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New tab ratings: I'm calling bullshit

2nick3
I just looked over the New Tabs page - Everything is at 5 stars.

I'd have to say the ratings are pretty much useless at this point - might be time to just drop them completely?
LoudLon [moderator]
At this point I agree. If it's not going to be fixed any time soon, then just disable it altogether. Ratings mean nothing when a sloppy, incomplete and glaringly inaccurate tab some dude spent five minutes on can get our highest possible rating.
johnny [staff]
The problem right now is that you can give a 5 star rating without commenting. I've changed it up so that you need to comment before rating regardless of the rating itself.
LoudLon [moderator]
That should hopefully put a dent in ratings abuse. Thanks, Dr. J.
LoudLon [moderator]
I've been a member and mod here for over five years and had no idea that page existed LOL
johnny [staff]
Yeah someone requested this and I couldn't find a place in the navigation to put it in without breaking the whole thing
johnny880
Quote:
I am new here but I got the idea of the rating system from the start. I still think the people that are rating the tabs should have to give there identity and why they rated the tab the way they did. Just my thoughts…
Seems to be working. Doesn't seem to be anymore 5 star bullshit ratings. Now if I could just post pics and take off my Bieber face. I would rather my avatar be a watermelon or a donkeys butt than look at Justin Bieber every time I post something. Horrifying. One day perhaps. And don't you dare call me a fruity jackass !
LoudLon [moderator]
You should only have to left click your avatar to bring up a window giving you the option to change it. As for posting pics, currently you can only post images from your PC (or whatever device you're using). Click the camera icon above the reply box, select the image and upload it.
johnny [staff]
Or you can click the tree icon and copy a link of an image that's hosted somewhere else

Reply to this thread