0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New tab ratings: I'm calling bullshit

johnny880
Ok thanks Loudlon and Johnny. Why didn't anyone in all this time tell me to left click the avatar ?
In didn't know . And as far as the pics go I have images on my computer that I have tried to upload clicking on the camera in the box and going to my pictures on the computer and it wont load them. For the life of me I don't know why.
johnny880
Nope just tried again. When I click the camera icon it goes right to my computer I open the pic file and that's it. It wont load. And I just changed my avatar with a pic from my computer and it said loading but that didn't work either. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Don't know. Cant figure it out. This computer runs thru a private internet tunnel could that be the problem ?
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: I am new here but I got the idea of the rating system from the start. I still think the people that are rating the tabs should have to give there identity and why they rated the tab the way they did. Just my thoughts… Seems to be working. Doesn't seem to be anymore 5 star bullshit ratings. Now if I could just post pics and take off my Bieber face. I would rather my avatar be a watermelon or a donkeys butt than look at Justin Bieber every time I post something. Horrifying. One day perhaps. And don't you dare call me a fruity jackass !
And by the way that was just my silly attempt at humour. So don't hate me. Watermelon + donkeys butt = fruity jackass. Just trying to goof around with you guys ok. Don't want to be to serious all the time. You will live longer if you laugh and joke a bit. Even if my attempt at humour leaves much to be desired.
johnny [staff]
Don't worry man, I got you covered. I changed it for you.
2nick3
Johnny for the win!! (This is why we need a Like button on forum comments!)
LoudLon [moderator]
That gave me a laugh. Poor johnny880, can't win for losing with that damn Beiber avatar LOL
IamMark
Too funny.
johnny880
Quote:
Don't worry man, I got you covered. I changed it for you.
Ok thanks Johnny. I like that. Now I'm too sexy for my shirt, Too sexy for my shirt, So sexy It hurts. Right said Fred.
johnny880
Quote:
Johnny for the win!! (This is why we need a Like button on forum comments!)
I agree and yes that was funny. Really funny actually. That kind of thing makes me laugh. We need more of that ! I can take a direct hit if its all in fun.
johnny880
Cheez Whiz. I thought one of you would remember the cheesy song from Right said Fred. Anyhow I might as well change my name to Justin880 teen idol every girls dream. That's right ladies its me Justin880. One at a time please there is only one of me. I can alternate pluck but I need to pace myself ! Do any of you happen to have a metronome ?

Reply to this thread