0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New tab ratings: I'm calling bullshit

2nick3
Quote:
Now I'm too sexy for my shirt, Too sexy for my shirt, So sexy It hurts.

Sure, but are you too sexy for that haircut??
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: Now I'm too sexy for my shirt, Too sexy for my shirt, So sexy It hurts. Sure, but are you too sexy for that haircut??
What are you trying to say Nick. It takes me hours to make my hair look this good. You don't realize the amount of hairspray I go thru. I spend a lot of time to look this pretty I will have you know !
mr zee
Has the ratings system been put on hold or aren't people just not bothering.
LoudLon [moderator]
All ratings require a comment now. Previously, only ratings lower than 5 stars required comments, but that just resulted in lazy raters giving everything a 5 to avoid having to leave a comment. Personally, I like it better this way. Better nothing be rated at all then everything be rated falsely, IMO.
mr zee
That sounds like a good idea.
2nick3
Should we reset the old ratings? At this point we have a bunch of tabs with inaccurate ratings, so even if they are accurate going forward they are still skewed overall.
mr zee
Looks like the people who rate the tabs are very lazy. Not ONE single rating or comment.
johnny [staff]
I think there should be a way to reset a rating. Like maybe if you edit a tab you can request to reset the rating and then it clears.
LoudLon [moderator]
Or you could just empty the whole database out and we can start from scratch. Just give us regulars a minute or two to copy and save all our tabs so we can resubmit them.
2nick3
Can’t the ratings tables be flushed? Just start from scratch on them.

Reply to this thread