0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New tab ratings: I'm calling bullshit

mr zee
Quote:
Just been looking at the latest tabs and 91 out of 101 tabs have five stars, not 4,3,2 or 1 star, five! Someone is taking the piss

thas not wrong, but whoever it is, is taking longer now than before, before they rate. Get my drift.
mr zee
Scrap the ratings as is and replace with Marko's like/dislike function, cos it looks like non piss takers are doing that already. By rating a tab 5 they are saying that they like it. I think
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Just been looking at the latest tabs and 91 out of 101 tabs have five stars, not 4,3,2 or 1 star, five! Someone is taking the piss thas not wrong, but whoever it is, is taking longer now than before, before they rate. Get my drift.
I don't know though, when you told me Lady Eleanor was up I looked and it was top of the list with five stars! Someone is really bored! If they fess up I'll buy them an Xbox so they can waste their time somewhere else
mr zee
When I told you I had tabbed it, it was still a submission so yeah when you looked and it was top of the list with 5 stars, kin hell someone was quick at extracting the urine as we both know its not worthy of that rating and it would take days to work the solo bit out. I can't follow it and I wrote it.
LoudLon [moderator]
A free Xbox?

I did it! It was me! Guilty!

I'll message you my address. You're covering postage too, right?
Marko1960
Quote:
A free Xbox?I did it! It was me! Guilty!I'll message you my address. You're covering postage too, right?
Yeah free ex box, it used to be a box but now it's a pile of ripped up cardboard, postage paid
mr zee
Ripping reply
mr zee
Can't Johnny and the dude find out who are taking the piss with the ratings. Who ever it is has to be a member of this site and all computers leave a digital trail. Also one of my tabs has been rated 4.4 but no comments have been left. I thought anything less than 5 a comment had to be left
johnny [staff]
I'll look into it, promise
Good thread as I found this site looking for some tabs and wondered why most of the 5 star tabs were horrible. Off on so many notes. I actually go right to the 2 & 3 star ones first as they are way better than the 5 star ones.
Hope you guys can fix this.
Cool site so far!

Reply to this thread