0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

Marko1960
Yes, that's my Jazzmaster

mr zee
Never had a jazz bass or played on one and am now curious after motormog got one so what do you think to these

Both are cheap copies for less than £100
Guinny
From left to right;

Fender Squier - Affinity Jazz Bass. Upgraded with Hipshot tuners, new electrics and fender deluxe noiseless pups. Fun bass to play. It's stripped right now awaiting paint.

Fender Precision Custom MIM 2008. Upgraded with Bill Lawrence pups.

Fender Active Deluxe Jazz Bass MIM 2000. Killer lows!

Eastwood Classic 4 Semi-Hollow Body

Sitting on the stand is a telecaster bass that I plan on putting together this summer… maybe.

2nick3
Trying to upload a picture of the bass that started this thread (and yes, she certainly needs some love)…

And still failing to add the picture, but at least I'm seeing the upload progress now!

2nick3
Quote:
From left to right...

And the vinyl in front - The Cult's Love, two copies of U2's Joshua Tree, I can only imagine what's hidden from view!
2nick3
Now using Imgur (and she still needs some love… )

MotorMog
Quote:
Never had a jazz bass or played on one and am now curious after motormog got one so what do you think to theseBoth are cheap copies for less than £100

Personaly i wouldn't,you can find a little more quality for your dosh even at that price point

For the £100 range a new Harley Benton JB-20 SB (good reviews) from Thomann or a second hand Squire off the classifieds/eBay for the same kinda price

Actually I'm thinking I might get myself a second hand p/j to tinker with as I want to keep my fender as is ,will let the wife get over the shock of the latest purchase first !!!!

Marko1960
I give up, can't be f###ing arsed with this
mr zee
Take it the ipad don't wanna play
IamMark
Nick, that Peavy doesn't look too bad. How's the neck?

Reply to this thread