0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

Marko1960
Quote:
bloody hell thought I had a tiny rick but yours is really small is it stereo
That's not a typo is it, you did mean ‘Rick’?
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: bloody hell thought I had a tiny rick but yours is really small is it stereo That's not a typo is it, you did mean ‘Rick’?

Marko1960
Quote:
Top dollar, you might need to get one custom made
Wanted to show you some pics of a Squier Jagmaster that I turned into a Fender Jazzmaster but they won't upload, never mind. I've also retro'ed my OLP Stingray into pre Ernie Ball status, including string mutes and re wired the pick up back to a humbucker rather than split into two single coils as they were when they left the factory
Marko1960
It's the Stereo part that worries me!
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Top dollar, you might need to get one custom made Wanted to show you some pics of a Squier Jagmaster that I turned into a Fender Jazzmaster but they won't upload, never mind. I've also retro'ed my OLP Stingray into pre Ernie Ball status, including string mutes and re wired the pick up back to a humbucker rather than split into two single coils as they were when they left the factory

That's a shame would liked to of seen them especially that jag

Any free apps in the iTunes store for photo editing you can try I wonder

MotorMog
Quote:
It's the Stereo part that worries me!

Troubles the Mrs as well
Marko1960
Tried again, jack shit, TalkBass forum seems to be the way forward
mr zee

This is my tiny rick Its about 8inch tall compared to my Korean rick copy which is full scale and has stereo jack socket
mr zee
There's an old post by thunderbassist jay which has jazzmaster conversion on it. Looks ab-fab
mr zee

Reply to this thread