0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

IamMark
Quote:
I've always been a bit scared of those wall hangers ,reckon I might not locate it properly or come home to find the Mrs has wallpapered the lounge and left it up
Definitely want to make sure you mount to a stud. Don't trust drywall anchors one bit. Screw HAS to be in a wood stud for me to hang my bass from.
Marko1960
Quote:
My other Rick Changing image ratio to 4/3 looks to have done the trick
I always use the photo album on my iPad and it always works, I'll try again
Marko1960
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etc
Marko1960
My iPad is antique and won't allow me to reduce my pictures, it's also an iPad and therefore as much good as an ash tray on a motor bike
MotorMog
Quote:
My iPad is antique and won't allow me to reduce my pictures, it's also an iPad and therefore as much good as an ash tray on a motor bike

Even on an old bit of kit id be surprised if you didn't have an option to adjust the cameras setting to 4 or a photo editing option lurking somewhere ,but dunno never had an Apple devices

The only other option would be a photobucket or something similar that you could upload to and then post your pics that way ,bit of a ballache though

Tony Hart never had theses bloody issues
IamMark
Anyone else experiencing a bit of deja-vu?
mr zee
took my pics on a windows phone then transferred them to my pc. when I uploaded them to bbt it took longer than expected. my house is fairly old with solid internal walls so the hangers are good plus my missus can't decorate
mr zee
bloody hell thought I had a tiny rick but yours is really small is it stereo
MotorMog
Quote:
bloody hell thought I had a tiny rick but yours is really small is it stereo

No rick -o - sound its a standard mono output , im having trouble finding a lead small enough to plug into this……

mr zee
Top dollar, you might need to get one custom made

Reply to this thread