0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

Marko1960
I might be compensating with the 34" scale aswell
mr zee
Any up dates on the peavey 2nick3
2nick3
Still in pieces, with a little prep work left on the body before I start adding the finish. I just haven't had the time to put into it. I'm giving notice at my current job today, and the new one starts in 2 weeks, so if I'm lucky and I'm told that I'm not needed over the notice period (*) it should give me the time to finish it up.

* - a somewhat common practice in the US, coming from the concern that the departing employee either won't be very motivated to work or may try to take company info or customers to their new job. Neither of which is a risk with me, but I can hope for the paid time off, can't I??
mr zee
Quote:
Still in pieces, with a little prep work left on the body before I start adding the finish. I just haven't had the time to put into it. I'm giving notice at my current job today, and the new one starts in 2 weeks, so if I'm lucky and I'm told that I'm not needed over the notice period (*) it should give me the time to finish it up.* - a somewhat common practice in the US, coming from the concern that the departing employee either won't be very motivated to work or may try to take company info or customers to their new job. Neither of which is a risk with me, but I can hope for the paid time off, can't I??

Hope you get the time off
2nick3
Quote:
Hope you get the time off

I should have never said anything - they need me to work out my notice period. Oh well…
2nick3
My name is Nick and I have a problem…

I just added a 1994 USA Peavey Fury to my collection. Black, maple fretboard, in great shape (especially for the age), sound is clean, maybe a bit of static from the output jack, and it has a bit of a tobacco smoke smell (the unpadded gig bag is not worth trying to save). I couldn't pass up the deal on Craigslist. Seller wasn't a player, or a smoker, so I'm not sure where it picked that up, but I know how to take care of it.

I'm telling myself this will replace my Silvertone (the other P-Bass style I have) in the collection, but I almost know I'm lying to myself about getting rid of anything.

What I am doing next is killing the Search I have setup in Craigslist. No, really!
mr zee
Hmmm, I had a similar problem. Wanted to get all the basses I had ever owned, copies, couldn't afford the real mccoys but I then wanted all the basses I liked but never owned. I now have a total of 12. The really naff ones got kitted out with decent pups, pots and strings, and all but two have had other upgrades.

Reply to this thread