0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Old Music (70's 80's) or New Music?

Twiggybass
The 70's were rockin wild
The 80's were music magic
The 90's - Sort of good music
2000's - Pop tools
Now - Holy Shit…where did it go

The point is that ok ICP are not the worst group out there if you listen to them enough and get past the violent lyrics there is a message that they send out even if it not the best they are not the worst. Every rapper i hear talks about THE SAME THING
BITCHS, WEED, WHORES, HIS NINE (gun reference), SOME PIECE OF SHIT CAR USED TO LOOK STUPID, BOOZE, MORE BITCHS, EVEN MORE BITCHS (im sorry if i offend any woman here im using that as a reference to what i hear sadly). where is the music in this?

Twiggybass
Justin Bieber is just a painful memory already
linkinpark232
ICP is horror core so they aren't like what you listed. But I know what you mean. I like most hip-hop even Lil Wayne but a lot of rap I hate
Twiggybass
yes thats right they are.
but in the end we need to get the real music revolution back
bass freak
Sad thing about Justin Bieber is that the boy is talented, he just doesn't know how to use his talent or isn't allowed to use it. He is now going through his bad boy phase & it looks ridiculous. I wonder if he really believes in the music he releases?
I'm not a fan, far from it, but I hate to see proper talent go to waste. At the moment I think he's acting like a tool & starting to go down a slippery path.
bass freak
I think the Bieber should look at what Justin Timberlake has acheived. JT has thrown off the boy band shackles & is so far removed from those days & for the better. He got into acting & is making much better music. There are a couple of tunes I like & I never thought I would ever say that. I also think he's a decent guy just doing what he loves & not playing up to record companies & the teen audiences.
icehouse1
No doubt the Bieber has talent but at the moment all I see is his bad attitude shining through & not much talent! The silly boy!
Good point bass freak about Justin Timberlake, I think he would make a good role model for the Beiber.
icehouse1
PS. I quite like Justin Timberlake & that is not as hard to admit as it might have been 10 years ago!
LoudLon [moderator]
As much as I like to consider my listening habits to be diverse, I've only ever heard one ICP song – and I liked it! A kind-of remake of the Sly Fox song “Let's Go All the Way.” I can't speak as to how violent their lyrics are in general but they're pretty positive in that one.
LoudLon [moderator]
icehouse – I was never a fan of Timberlake until I saw him strap on a guitar and kill it. Bam. Sold.

Reply to this thread