0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Old Music (70's 80's) or New Music?

linkinpark232
I know who GG Allin is. He's total shit
Twiggybass
GG Allian is happily dead and im happy he is dead. He was the worst piece of shit to live and it is sad soem pople called him a music god. he was a hated piece of trash and i stand by Loudlon on this . That guy could not of lived much longer then he did and im shocked he got that far. he died at 36 from a heroin overdose. Anyone was better then this tool. i would go as far as to listen to Kelly Clarkson then this guy if i had to
Twiggybass
GG Allian is happily dead and im happy he is dead. He was the worst piece of shit to live and it is sad soem pople called him a music god. he was a hated piece of trash and i stand by Loudlon on this . That guy could not of lived much longer then he did and im shocked he got that far. he died at 36 from a heroin overdose. Anyone was better then this tool. i would go as far as to listen to Kelly Clarkson then this guy if i had to
IamMark
I just Googled GG Alin.

ICP isn't that bad afterall.
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
I would love to see Timberlake play Guitar tho and see how that turns out

IamMark
You got Timberlake playing french horn by any chance?
LoudLon [moderator]
I don't have that, no, but this is the internet – if you can find a video of a grandmother in S&M gear barking like a dog while having sex with a midget, you can find Justin Timberlake playing a French horn.
mayhem
Quote:
I can't stand that guy's voice in REM. It's so annoying. But on another side, we have never landed on the moon. Just saying

I hear Michael Stipe can't stand your voice either!
mayhem
Quote:
Even though y'all were talking about the song I decided to tell you that most things funded by the government are conspiracies

Idiot!
mayhem
Quote:
I don't think anyone should call any band the worst until they've heard G.G. Allin's music. His stuff is so god-awful that he makes ICP look like Kelly Clarkson. Anyone who's familiar with him knows I speak the truth.

I've not heard of this person Lon, I take it that's a good thing then?

Reply to this thread