0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Old Music (70's 80's) or New Music?

Marko1960
There was crap in the 70s, there was crap in the 80s and there's crap now, but there was good stuff in the 70s and 80s and there's good stuff now, it's just over time you forget the crap and remember the good stuff, in 20 years from now Bieber will be a distant, (but painful) memory
linkinpark232
SOAD is pretty bad. They aren't even a genre. And their only quality album is SOAD
linkinpark232
I wouldn't call ICP a band at all. The worst 90s band would have to be REM. Pretty sure they're from the 90s
IamMark
Well they certainly don't fall under the “artist” classification.

I'm only kidding. You go on and listen to them. Who am I to judge.
LoudLon [moderator]
Wow, Linkin! REM, the worst band of the 90s??? I've got friends who worship Cannibal Corpse and Lamb of God who will crank REM whenever they're on the radio.

You're just being intentionally contrary now. That's the only rational explanation!
bass freak
REM are just bloody awesome! Not everyone likes them but they never were the worst band of any decade!
johnny [staff]
I like them too
Twiggybass
REM are great my favourite comedian is Andy Kaufman and REM did man on the moon which was awesome.
Twiggybass
ok i was there in the early 2000's and it was mostly pop stars like Loudlon said and bands that followed FROM the 90's and i remember Britney Spears, Augleria, NYSYNC, Backdoor boys and all that pop garbage. so when i listened to music at this time these bands is what was hogging the airwaves and it was not music.
an example of a band that came from the 90's and blasted with pure sound straight through the 2000's was Train and even to this day. Dan Monahan can still crank out a great tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXaaEvnnOQ
Twiggybass
i would love it if someone tabbed Train - Bruises

Reply to this thread