0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

MotorMog
Quote:
I wouldn't use linear pots, the way they make changes to the sound is complex and hard to describe, it's something to do with the way the ear perceives changes in pitch and volume, log pots give you loud or quiet, (or bass or treble with a capacitor fitted)

Ahh ok not sure I fully understand but won't take much to solder them in and give em a go .I'm not looking at dialling in different tones so once ive found my sound they will hopefully do the job
Marko1960
Not sure I fully understand it either but guitar building guru, Melvin Hiscock, (honest), says to steer clear

Melvin isn't a verb by the way, ( to Melv)
mr zee
This is my first bass build, I waxed the body but now I need to remove every trace of wax

May have a solution to your waxing problem, its taken the enamel off my teeth
Marko1960
Wait until it reaches your rusty sheriffs badge!
mr zee
so far the tea towel holder is fine but I've an andrex on ice just in case
mr zee
I survived, got a four hour shift to do tonight then three days off. Hoping its drier so can do some more spraying
MotorMog
Quote:
Hoping its drier so can do some more spraying

Crikes that Jerk Chicken really did a number on you
Marko1960

Crikes that Jerk Chicken really did a number on you

Aye, number two in fact
mr zee
Funny, ha, ha, but by eck it was hot
mr zee
Guitar spraying is what I meant gonna put some more laquer on the v thing. still waiting for knobs and electrics for it, also waiting for neck for samjazz bass and pups for Tbird. I'm also thinking about defretting one of the nine basses but don't know which

Reply to this thread