0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New Tab Ratings

linkinpark232
I've also become good friends with Danny. He said he's been asking Johnny to take his tabs down but he won't let it happen
linkinpark232
Um LP all I did was start a thread. Johnny asked me if I would like the thread deleted. I had it deleted. If I was the same I woulda had it stay. I haven't done anything else. So how am I the same?
Sidsquishus
Someone has awarded my Clash tabs some stars to make up for the evil bad guys - thanks who ever you are.

The evil bad guys also down rated all my Duran Duran tabs. Others might want to check and see if their DD tabs have also been victimized by the axis of evil.
linkinpark232
Good thing I don't have any Duran Duran tabs. Thank The Lord.
i'll go give tabs good ratings. why not
LP
That was me Sid, I gave them 5 stars just to help even things out. I hope it helps in the long run. It's not the ways tabs should be rated but desperate times call for desperate measures!
Sidsquishus
Quote:
I've also become good friends with Danny. He said he's been asking Johnny to take his tabs down but he won't let it happen

If Danny has asked to have his tabs removed but Johnny won't let that happen, then I think Johnny is in the wrong. Time to chime in, Johnny.

And I think I remember reading in a now-deleted thread that Linkin ‘edited’ some of Danny's tabs - by edited I mean deleted vandalized, apparently with Danny's permission. If that is true, then you did more than start a thread, Linkin.

And I agree with LP's analysis of Slam's behavior. and thanks for the stars, LP!
Ezzo
I also realized that some good people left the forum after this mess.
Are the bassists a disunited class? What a disappointment …
LP
You're very welcome to the stars Sid, you deserve it.
linkinpark232
Well I don't see deleting Danny's tabs as bad because I had his permission and I see them as HIS property that he allowed to take down because he didn't like them on the site.

Reply to this thread