0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

2nick3
Posts: 419
I really want to head down to Orlando this weekend to catch Simple Minds before their US tour ends (and they ignore us for another 20 years… ), but I'm playing at church Sunday morning and can't make the schedule work.

Checking their set lists they're playing a good number of the older tracks, and Ged Grimes is playing the Derek Forbes bass lines pretty well in the clips I've heard.
IamMark
Posts: 1061
Dude, skip the Church gig. The congregation will hardly notice. God is probably humming ‘Alive and Kicking’ right now anyway.
Marko1960
Posts: 3094
Quote:
Quote: The Specials, now yer talkin Not really my cuppa tea
Too many chords?
Marko1960
Posts: 3094
Quote:
I really want to head down to Orlando this weekend to catch Simple Minds before their US tour ends (and they ignore us for another 20 years… ), but I'm playing at church Sunday morning and can't make the schedule work.Checking their set lists they're playing a good number of the older tracks, and Ged Grimes is playing the Derek Forbes bass lines pretty well in the clips I've heard.
I love the Glittering Prize bass riff
MotorMog
Posts: 789
Quote:
Quote: Quote: The Specials, now yer talkin Not really my cuppa tea Too many chords?

Im conditioned for louder ,faster , in your face noise

But that's enough about the Mrs
Marko1960
Posts: 3094
I remember when Two Tone was big, it was loud, fast and in your face, I used to bounce around like a dingbat
MotorMog
Posts: 789
Quote:
I remember when Two Tone was big, it was loud, fast and in your face, I used to bounce around like a dingbat

May not be my thing but i love live music and do appreciate other genre's so its gonna be a good night out in April

Uncle Charlie at 74 years young



Vive le punk , can't wait for another Subs gig tomorrow





MotorMog
Posts: 789
Saxon - 40th anniversary gig at the legendary Hammersmith ( no sleep til ) Apollo in October

This coming Friday its Motorheadache followed by next Saturdays punk double header of the Anti Nowhere League & Peter And The Test Tube Babies
Marko1960
Posts: 3094
Quote:
Saxon - 40th anniversary gig at the legendary Hammersmith ( no sleep til ) Apollo in October This coming Friday its Motorheadache followed by next Saturdays punk double header of the Anti Nowhere League & Peter And The Test Tube Babies
Wow Saxon,they were OK, rock on dude
747 (Strangers in the Night) cracking song

Reply to this thread