0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

MotorMog
Couple of new gigs for May

U.K.Subs in Brighton

Angelic Upstarts at Glastonwick music and beer festival

Only just recovered from Saturday's ANL and Test Tubes gig ,a very messy night !!!
Marko1960
You're a party animal and no mistake
MotorMog
Quote:
You're a party animal and no mistake

No outing this weekend as its band rehearsal Friday night , which is the first one since December FFS

Due to our drummers availability were not really going anywhere and I'm kinda losing motivation , will see how it goes friday but I'm close to jacking it in
2nick3
I'm going to Blatant Disarray's Album Release gig this Saturday. I used to work with the drummer and jammed with him multiple times, and the guitarist plays in the praise band at our church a few times a month (in a different style). And I didn't realize that until the drummer shared their video:

MotorMog
Quote:
I'm going to Blatant Disarray's Album Release gig this Saturday. I used to work with the drummer and jammed with him multiple times, and the guitarist plays in the praise band at our church a few times a month (in a different style). And I didn't realize that until the drummer shared their video:

Liking the Tom Araya and Chuck Billy style vocals , cool stuff I'd go see em
Marko1960
Quote:
Why is there a picture of The Dude on the bass drum with Hulk Hogan? No wonder he talked LoudLon into being a full time moderator, he's been wrestling
Im going to go see Joan Jett and Heart soon and then The Offspring, Bad Religion, and Black Flag in April at Sabroso Fest
MotorMog
Quote:
Sabroso Fest

Beer , Tacos n punk rock now that's my kind of day out

Joan Jett she's one cool lady , saw her along with Motorhead support Alice Cooper a few years back

Fun times ahead for you
MotorMog
Quote:
Why is there a picture of The Dude on the bass drum

So he can beat the crap out him
MotorMog
Another outing for May is UK Subs frontman Charlie Harper's 75th birthday bash

Also The Damned in June and The Sex Pissed Dolls in July

Reply to this thread