0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

Guinny
A bit far off yet, but just received my tickets to see Peter Hook and The Light. I understand his son is playing bass along with Peter. The show is in Oct.
Quote:
A bit far off yet, but just received my tickets to see Peter Hook and The Light. I understand his son is playing bass along with Peter. The show is in Oct.

That should be good
I also think his son played bass with Smashing Pumpkins when they toured
Guinny
I didn't know that about his son.

I'd love to be in his shoes though. Imagine getting to play with your dad who just happens to be the bass play from Joy Division. Really looking forward to the show.
Quote:
I didn't know that about his son. I'd love to be in his shoes though. Imagine getting to play with your dad who just happens to be the bass play from Joy Division. Really looking forward to the show.

I think it would be quite a buzz for his son
Quote:
I didn't know that about his son. I'd love to be in his shoes though. Imagine getting to play with your dad who just happens to be the bass play from Joy Division. Really looking forward to the show.

I think you'll have a great time at the show
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Saxon - 40th anniversary gig at the legendary Hammersmith ( no sleep til ) Apollo in October This coming Friday its Motorheadache followed by next Saturdays punk double header of the Anti Nowhere League & Peter And The Test Tube Babies Wow Saxon,they were OK, rock on dude

Our band's lead guitarist gets lessons from Saxon's Doug Scarratt , both him and drummer Nigel Glockler live nearby

Suffering a bit from last night's gig ,think I may of had one too many ….. again
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Saxon - 40th anniversary gig at the legendary Hammersmith ( no sleep til ) Apollo in October This coming Friday its Motorheadache followed by next Saturdays punk double header of the Anti Nowhere League & Peter And The Test Tube Babies Wow Saxon,they were OK, rock on dude Our band's lead guitarist gets lessons from Saxon's Doug Scarratt , both him and drummer Nigel Glockler live nearby Suffering a bit from last night's gig ,think I may of had one too many ….. again
im off it under doctors orders, been nearly a month now and not a single drop, worst thing is, my daughter bought me a bottle of Chivas Regal which I haven't opened and the wife's hid it! Even worse, I don't feel any better!! To quote Mozza, “I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now !”
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Saxon - 40th anniversary gig at the legendary Hammersmith ( no sleep til ) Apollo in October This coming Friday its Motorheadache followed by next Saturdays punk double header of the Anti Nowhere League & Peter And The Test Tube Babies Wow Saxon,they were OK, rock on dude Our band's lead guitarist gets lessons from Saxon's Doug Scarratt , both him and drummer Nigel Glockler live nearby Suffering a bit from last night's gig ,think I may of had one too many ….. again im off it under doctors orders, been nearly a month now and not a single drop, worst thing is, my daughter bought me a bottle of Chivas Regal which I haven't opened and the wife's hid it! Even worse, I don't feel any better!! To quote Mozza, “I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now !”

Sorry to hear you under the weather Marko wishing you well me old mucker

Last night's tribute band Motorheadache were flippin excellent , although faux Lem was looking a bit portly so me named him Lumpy Pieminster

Full on pucka backline with all the gear and just as loud , I should knowing seen the real deal 19 times

From last night - Not my video , and yes its …….

Marko1960
Thanks Mog, nothing a bottle of Jack won't put right!

Reply to this thread