0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

Marko1960
According to Songkick and Viagogo tickets aren't available for the Barcelona gig at Razzmatazz yet

…..and shame on you for going behind Punks back to see a Metal band

….and don't even think about a blonde curly wig
MotorMog
Quote:
According to Songkick and Viagogo tickets aren't available for the Barcelona gig at Razzmatazz yet…..and shame on you for going behind Punks back to see a Metal band….and don't even think about a blonde curly wig

The Mrs is the Metalhead doesn't punk
Was never a fan of the original Accept but fronted by the new guy Mark Tornillo they are very listenable

Ares
Im going to see Blue Oyster Cult September 29th in King Of Prussia PA. Im 17 and this will be my first time going to a concert. BOC is the band that got me in to music when I was 13 so Im very excited. I'm gonna bring my Agents of Fortune album along to try to get it signed.
mr zee
Never seen them live but you should be in for a treat
MotorMog
Dec 1st - its a 50th birthday bash gig at the Rising Sun ( our local pub ) for our lead guitarist and hoping to get through a couple of sets !!!

This will be our first gig with no in-house pa support ,only a smallish boozer so should be all good with the monitors and backline we use for rehearsals

Dec 16th - Xmas Punk Rock Party - UK Subs & Control - Crawley

Dec 29th - Peter and the test tube babies - Brighton

Feb 10th - Anti Nowhere League - Brighton

MotorMog
Couple more

Ruts Dc - April

UK Subs - May

Guinny
Quote:
Couple moreRuts Dc - AprilUK Subs - May

Saw them in Toronto back in 2016. It was a fun night.

The next show for me is Cigarettes After Sex st The Danforth Music Hall in April.
LP
All this gig activity and i have none to look forward to!
MotorMog
Quote:
All this gig activity and i have none to look forward to!

It's all pretty quiet on the band front ,I'm not practicing much either so it's out in the road to see the pro's do it

This should be fun “Britrock Must Be Destroyed Tour” in Portsmouth

Reef , Terrorvision and The Wildhearts - a blast from the past ☺
LP
I don't blame you! Have fun

Reply to this thread