0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

MotorMog
Quote:
Hahahahaha, Mog, just spotted something, Sadwings is goin to see Iron Maiden in Las Vegas and you are goin to see Anti Nowhere League in Tunbridge Wells!…who says the grass isn't greener on the other side lol

Yeah I feel bad for him as well poor chap

What happens in Tunbridge stays in Tunbridge
Marko1960
That's just it though but, nothing happens in Tunbridge
MotorMog
The Vibrators - November in Crawley
proper dodgy pub/venue, saw the UK Subs here a few years back its a bit of a dive ( perefect ) but hey its £7.70 a ticket ☺
Guinny
Oct 10th - Paul Weller
Oct 16th - The Psychedelic Furs
Nov 19th - Revolting Cocks and Front Line Assembly
Marko1960
I noticed that Wilko Johnson is doing a 30th anniversary gig, (30 years of Dr Feelgood I assume) with the legendary Norman Watt-Roy on bass, it's in late September at the Royal Albert Hall and tickets start at 38 sovs…but it's in Lahndon gawd blimey! I hate the place with a passion, plus the 500 mile round trip, plus the endless Cockneys telling us how bad the blitz was, ( the Luftwaffe had been bombing the Hartlepools every night for three months before they went anywhere near London), then there's the warm beer and jellied eels etc etc

…giving it a miss
MotorMog
Quote:
the legendary Norman Watt-Roy on bass

Norman supported us once ,erm kind of !!!

We had a gig back in April in Shoreham By Sea the same night The Blockheads ( featuring Norm ) were in town playing a gig ,they were playing the Rope Tackle Arts Centre and us, well we were in the Duke of Wellington pub !!!

Blockheads gig must of kicked out early doors about 22.30 so the old boys could get some hot choc and bed

Punters were well ruined but still up for some noise and beer and being “that” kind of establishment they headed to the Wellington which is well known for good beer and lively music

Got our fee from the pub plus £60 in tips from the blockheads punters (they pass a welly boot round in the crowd )

Was a top night

Cheers Norm
Marko1960
Top bloke Norman, must have been a good night
Marko1960
That's how it happens, Ian Dury fronts the Blockheads and they play the likes of the Marquee and the Hacienda, he shuffles off this mortal coil and they play the Rope Tackle Arts Centre in Warmington on Sea
MotorMog
I'm off to Barcelona in January for a long weekend and turns out that Accept are playing the friday night

Anyone had any problems trying to purchase gig tickets from another country or will it be straightforward?

I'm guessing if its e-mail delivery it won't be an issue
Marko1960
I've never tried it but it's bad enough getting tickets in the UK without getting ripped off, can't you pay at the door?

Reply to this thread