0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

upcoming gigs your attending

a budy of mine will be playing at a place called midway music, february 11. the place is usually $8 at the door. the place is downtown in albany, oregon.
MotorMog
Will be attending my own gig next month

We've finally made the move from village hall and open mic jam nights to our first pub gig

2 x 45 minute sets which doesn't sound like much but when your a punk cover band it works out at a rather knackering 28 songs

Looking forward to it though and was a good excuse to add a 1 x 15 to my set up

The RumJacks are playing the Masquerade March 27th; great Irish punk band for $8!
johnny [staff]
gonna see green day in the beginning of june in Ljubljana, slovenia and foo fighters at the end of june in Budapest, hungary
MotorMog
Ramonas show last night

Bumped into punk legend and all round top fella Charlie Harper at the gig, he liked my choice of t shirt !!!

MotorMog
Quote:
gonna see green day in the beginning of june in Ljubljana, slovenia and foo fighters at the end of june in Budapest, hungary

Rancid are supporting Green Day at Hyde Park London in July but at £70.00 a ticket think I will give it a miss

Ticket Sorted for UK Subs and Control in December ,total cost £11!!!
MotorMog
Can't wait for this one the original Oi/Street punk originators Cock Sparrer are playing Brighton in September
Marko1960
Got my eye on one for 18th of August, Hardwick Festival, Hardwick Hall, County Durham. It's only eight miles up the road and confirmed so far are, Madness, The Buzzcocks, Fun Lovin Criminals, The Bootleg Beatles, Ocean Colour Scene among others, worth it for Madness and The Buzzcocks alone

…always been a fan of Mark Bedfords contribution to Madness
MotorMog
Quote:
Got my eye on one for 18th of August, Hardwick Festival, Hardwick Hall, County Durham. It's only eight miles up the road and confirmed so far are, Madness, The Buzzcocks, Fun Lovin Criminals, The Bootleg Beatles, Ocean Colour Scene among others, worth it for Madness and The Buzzcocks alone…always been a fan of Mark Bedfords contribution to Madness

Nice surroundings for a festival and i really like the one dayers, can't be doing with the camping lark at my age really my own bed after a night out !!!

Madness not playing the main event though thats a bit dissapointing and more dosh if you fancy both days

U.K. Subs tonight in Brighton six of us going including my son who's 19 ,second subs gig for him I've lost count how many times I've seen em ( already have tix for December's gig )

Expensive night for dad, no doubt I will be covering junior's bar bill - captain bloody Morgan's and coke what's wrong with a pint of light n ale
MotorMog
Punk Rock Xmas Party in Crawley - UK Subs and Control

£11

Reply to this thread