0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

Marko1960
Hi Rickman1 and welcome
Hicks66
Hi,
Here for the tabs. Picking up where I left off some 20 years ago. Even then I was just plucking away at scales and riffs. Now I'm finally starting to work on songs.
My tools are a Squire Jaguar PJ with a short scale and a Ltd Venom. Both sound okay through my Rambler 25. I'm fiddling with a Cock Fight pedal that seems to be some all-in-one effects pedal.
No real aspirations to be the next Lemmie or Geezer but having fun none the less.

Bass iz Lif!
Marko1960
Hi Hicks66, I've got a Squier Jag short scale too, it's just effortless to play and light as a feather, I'm also on the lookout for a Line6 Bass Pod XT Pro
Kongo1
Greetings, I'm a Funkateer and I love the site and the service you provide.
Hi there! Welcome to BigBassTabs!
LoudLon [moderator]
Welcome aboard. Lots of great stuff here, so dig in.
johnny880
Hi guys. I guess I should introduce myself since I haven't done that. My name is Johnny. One of many. I am from Canada. This is a fantastic place for new bass players. And you pros alike. I cant absorb it fast enough. Bravo to you guys that make this happen. Sorry for all the Canadian band requests. What can I say. Some good bass there. I hope to get to know you all and work my way thru this lifetime of songs. Johnny880…
Marko1960
Hi Johnny and welcome, there's a few Canadians on here and I'm a big Rush fan so don't apologise for the requests
johnny880
Hi again Marko and thank you for the welcome. Seen rush a couple times. My brothers a big fan. I tend to like Yes a bit more. I don't think I will be able to play any of it in my life time. But hey I will give it a go. Sometimes you cant play something and give up. And then you go back and there it is. Nice to speak with you Marko. I will keep putting in the Canadian request for tabs that someone may have or want to work on. I put in some requests awhile ago and got frustrated. I was thinking what is up. These are great bass lines. Then it dawned on me. Hey there are a zillion other requests out there. You know whats cool about that. All the bass players looking for awesome things to play. Thanks Marko. Johnny…
Marko1960
Hi again Johnny, I saw Rush back in 81, the Moving Pictures tour when Geddy was playing the Rickenbacker 4001, I think he lost something when he went over to the Fender Jazz, definitely no more Rickenbacker ‘Clank’. Nice of you to introduce yourself and then come back for a chat, we get a lot who say Hi then sink without a trace. Keep posting those requests, something will give

Reply to this thread