0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The introductions thread!

mr zee
Good to c ya, started playing in late 70s till early 00s then restarted as a hobby collecting bass' I have owned or wanted to own. If you do the theory side you won't go far wrong. I never bothered with stuff like that and even though i'm a decent player I lack loads of theory and the like. Enjoy the site there are some great people on here.
Marko1960
Quote:
The only time it's ever too late to do something is when you're dead,

…unless your ambition is to be put in a pine box and set alight
Hi Mae welcome aboard, I'm 28

…again
MotorMog

Quote:
but it's never to late to fulfill a dream

Absolutely
AriKona
Started playing in ‘73 then took 44 years off and started again. Yeah, the truth is I’m a keyboard player since age 6, but recently decided to branch out and am really enjoying it. Picked up a Fender American Pro Fretless Jazz Bass and cannot believe the great sound and feel I am getting from it. Before it starts, don't ask why I chose fretless, I will tell you. My original training was on an upright acoustic so I am used to position more than frets. I did play a fretted electric for a while, but didn't get too locked into it. And, I'm sure the fact my favorite bass player is Jaco may have something to do with it. In any case, I have landed here now and hope to pick up some good tips and advice as I wander the road of the bass player.
LoudLon [moderator]
Good to have you, AriKona. Welcome aboard.

Reply to this thread