Stool , yep they sound pretty poop
Marko1960
He will have to send it to your house, I've nailed my letter box up
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: hopefully he will supply a sample Stool , yep they sound pretty poop

Gone with the wind instrument
johnny880
I would love to send a sample of that bass. Give me a week to get that mic I was talking about and download the free recording software. I found a used Yeti mic on kijiji for 70 bucks Canadian. Good buy. You guys have kijiji right. But how do I send the recording after that. Forgive me I would put a question mark after my questions but some punctuation marks don't work on this computer. Time for a new one of those too.
Marko1960
You would have to do it through YouTube, make a video of you doing a song, but let's keep it a jazz bass song so anything by Jaco or Geddy will do, then post the YouTube link via the YouTube icon
It doesn't have to be a microphone. A direct recording will do.

I use a Line6 BackTrack, which can be connected straight to the output of the bass, a pre-amp, DI-box or pedal.

An alternative would be one of the recording inputs of a PC. I tried this a few years ago through the mic input, using the freeware program Audacity.

If you don't want to set up a YouTube account, no problem. Send the audio file to me and I'll put it on my channel as a private video, which can only be accessed if you have the link address.
johnny880
Jaco. Are you frigging kidding me. I haven't been playing as long as you guys. Not even close. Jaco is out of my league. I could however play some things I have written on that bass with and without effects and the same on another bass to compare. Also I only have the camera on this computer. No webcam. So I don't know what the quality would be like. I have never used it. I will work on this. I will look into a YouTube account as well and go from there.
johnny880
Quote:
It doesn't have to be a microphone. A direct recording will do.I use a Line6 BackTrack, which can be connected straight to the output of the bass, a pre-amp, DI-box or pedal.An alternative would be one of the recording inputs of a PC. I tried this a few years ago through the mic input, using the freeware program Audacity.If you don't want to set up a YouTube account, no problem. Send the audio file to me and I'll put it on my channel as a private video, which can only be accessed if you have the link address.
I am going to talk to a guy I know at Long and McQuade music store here in Canada. I am confused as to the best way to do this now. I need more information. He will point me in the right direction. But right now I just made a big batch of hot wings. Gonna chow down. I will get back to you on this. I like the idea.
Marko1960
We all know it's gonna sound like a Les Paul Junior…Epiphone Les Paul Junior that is so don't waste your time and money

Reply to this thread