I HATE MY FENDER JAZZ

LP
Quote:
Your best bet

Recreate an album cover by The Clash?
Marko1960
No, smash the f£&@£r on the ground
MotorMog

Definitely cut your losses now, I sunk a couple I hundred into mine with new Dimarzio pickups,fender high mass bridge,schaler strap locks and had the back of the neck refinished in satin.

When i sold it in a private sale i only got back my original purchase price , upgrades rarely add value to a resale

The new owner was extremely happy with it as it was a stunning bit of kit , still sounded like a jazz though

LP
Quote:
No, smash the f£&@£r on the ground

lol
Would be nice if we could hear a sound sample of that bass.
MotorMog
Quote:
Would be nice if we could hear a sound sample of that bass.

Not great quality and pre-mod on the jazz .i was using effects to get something out of it Compressor>Overdrive>Pre-Amp into an AmpegPF 350 with a 2x10 + 1×15 cabs

I dont use any effects with my G&L and Precision just a bit of overdrive on a couple of motorhead tracks

nice
Quote:
Quote: Would be nice if we could hear a sound sample of that bass. Not great quality and pre-mod on the jazz .i was using effects to get something out of it Compressor>Overdrive>Pre-Amp into an AmpegPF 350 with a 2x10 + 1×15 cabs I dont use any effects with my G&L and Precision just a bit of overdrive on a couple of motorhead tracks
Great, but I meant a sample of Johhny880's bass.
hopefully he will supply a sample
MotorMog
QUOTE]Great, but I meant a sample of Johhny880's bass

Oh right , yeah me too

Reply to this thread