0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I HATE MY FENDER JAZZ

IamMark
Quote:
Quote: Ordered my new Music Man Stingray today. Tough to part with a chunk of cash like that, but I'm looking forward to having it.On backorder. Won't be delivered until I get back fron an overseas trip. Going somewhere nice?
Nope.
IamMark
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Ordered my new Music Man Stingray today. Tough to part with a chunk of cash like that, but I'm looking forward to having it.On backorder. Won't be delivered until I get back fron an overseas trip. Worth the wait and the cost once you get to play it Where you going, down into the U S? Eh?
Funny.

No, Trump calls this place a shit hole.

I'll take pics if I can.
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Ordered my new Music Man Stingray today. Tough to part with a chunk of cash like that, but I'm looking forward to having it.On backorder. Won't be delivered until I get back fron an overseas trip. Going somewhere nice? Nope.

That narrows it down then
LP
Quote:
Ordered my new Music Man Stingray today. Tough to part with a chunk of cash like that, but I'm looking forward to having it.On backorder. Won't be delivered until I get back fron an overseas trip.

Nice looking bass.
IamMark
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Ordered my new Music Man Stingray today. Tough to part with a chunk of cash like that, but I'm looking forward to having it.On backorder. Won't be delivered until I get back fron an overseas trip. Going somewhere nice? Nope. That narrows it down then
Mogadishu and Baghdad.
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: Ordered my new Music Man Stingray today. Tough to part with a chunk of cash like that, but I'm looking forward to having it.On backorder. Won't be delivered until I get back fron an overseas trip. Going somewhere nice? Nope. That narrows it down then Mogadishu and Baghdad.

Sounds wonderful
Marko1960
I think he's going down to Mexico to work on Trumps wall with Lon who's also been mysterious about his trip
Marko1960
….anyway, talking about Fender Jazz Basses, there's a left handed one on my local Gumtree for £150 or best offer which is an absolute steal, love em or hate em
Marko1960
….MotorMog and Mr Zee could be on Trumps wall as well. Where's my brick trowel?
Quote:
I think he's going down to Mexico to work on Trumps wall with Lon who's also been mysterious about his trip

Makes sense

Reply to this thread