0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I HATE MY FENDER JAZZ

Quote:
….anyway, talking about Fender Jazz Basses, there's a left handed one on my local Gumtree for £150 or best offer which is an absolute steal, love em or hate em

Bargain
Quote:
….MotorMog and Mr Zee could be on Trumps wall as well. Where's my brick trowel?

Big bass tab gathering
LP
Posts: 236
Quote:
Quote: ….anyway, talking about Fender Jazz Basses, there's a left handed one on my local Gumtree for £150 or best offer which is an absolute steal, love em or hate em Bargain

Only a bargain if you want it.
MotorMog
Posts: 791
Quote:
….MotorMog and Mr Zee could be on Trumps wall as well. Where's my brick trowel?

Nope not been in Mexico or behind the Berlin wall ( one for the pistols fans )

A nice winter break in Malta with Mrs Mog, €2 for a Jack n Coke anyone
Quote:
Quote: Quote: ….anyway, talking about Fender Jazz Basses, there's a left handed one on my local Gumtree for £150 or best offer which is an absolute steal, love em or hate em Bargain Only a bargain if you want it.

True, but a bargain all the same
mr zee
Posts: 556
Morning all, finally got moved in but not organized at all, boxes stacked everywhere. Got loads to do but can't find my tools. Hope I've not left them in Mexico.
Marko1960
Posts: 3118
I wondered who's spirit level this was
Quote:
Morning all, finally got moved in but not organized at all, boxes stacked everywhere. Got loads to do but can't find my tools. Hope I've not left them in Mexico.

Welcome back
IamMark
Posts: 1070
Lookie what Mr. FedEx brought me yesterday.

Totaly pumped right now.

Marko1960
Posts: 3118
Nice

Reply to this thread