0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Ok i will take that.

Marko1960
I used to go camping, I converted a VW Transporter with a rock n roll bed, fridge, cooker, etc. It had a drive away awning which was a huge tent that attached to the van, but we went to campsites with showers and toilet, (and a pub), none of that wild Rocky Mountain stuff with Grizly bears and wolves and wildcats and stuff, that would be great
MotorMog
Quote:
I was just wondering do you guys ever do outside things

Just the usual lurking about in bushes and peeping through camper van windows

MotorMog

mr zee
Quote:
Quote: I was just wondering do you guys ever do outside things Just the usual lurking about in bushes and peeping through camper van windows
Mog does
outdoor gigs- pub

beer garden- pub

bar-b-que- pub

In the winter he hibernates

in the pub
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Quote: I was just wondering do you guys ever do outside things Just the usual lurking about in bushes and peeping through camper van windows Mog does outdoor gigs- pubbeer garden- pubbar-b-que- pubIn the winter he hibernatesin the pub

Guilty as charged

In between all that I still have to walk the dog and go to work Mr Zee

MotorMog
So what do you guys n gals do to fund all these chicken chomping , whiskey guzzling and hedonistic lifestyles then ?

Me I'm an electrical engineer working in the security industry ( cctv,access control,door entry ) for over 25+ years . fell into it after completing an apprenticeship as an electronic technician in the flight simulation/airline industry , but made redundant in the early 1990s .should of been a stopgap …. errrrr crap I'm still here

Do enjoy it, but most of the work is outside and I'm currently freezing my bollox off now its winter

johnny880
Marko converted VW. That's hippy Jazz love that. Yes there are grizzly bears where we go but never in the campsites or rarely I should say. I usually camp in Tunnel Mountain Banff Alberta. Google it. You guys would love it there. Close to town. Down the mountain. Where yes there is a bar. They do a champagne jam on sundays where anyone can join in and play. Very Hippy kind of town and expensive. However a grizzly did wander thru the park that my brother and I throw boomerangs at in Banff. Its on youtube. Grizzly thru soccer field in Banff Canada or some such thing. We weren't there at the time. Thank god. Would have pissed myself. A retired firefighter was out there testing his crazy parachute glider and told us about it. I am about 45 minutes from Banff. I have to say if any of you ever get the idea that you would like to visit Canada, Banff, the Rocky Mountains. I would give you a place to stay for your adventure.
johnny880
Just lurking looking thru camper van windows. Ok that was funny and I don't really know what to say to that.
johnny880
So Motormog. Your a spy then. Any crazy cctv footage you want to talk about. Or airline industry inside info about UFOS. I am a big UFO buff. I really believe from what I have seen of the human race that there are more intelligent beings out there. Speaking of UFOS. Yes did a song called Arriving Ufo. A guy covered it on youtube without tabs. Awesome job. I requested it awhile ago. If anyone ever wants to tab that some day would love to play that song. To difficult for me to figure out.
mr zee
Quote:
So what do you guys n gals do to fund all these chicken chomping , whiskey guzzling and hedonistic lifestyles then ?Me I'm an electrical engineer working in the security industry ( cctv,access control,door entry ) for over 25+ years . fell into it after completing an apprenticeship as an electronic technician in the flight simulation/airline industry , but made redundant in the early 1990s .should of been a stopgap …. errrrr crap I'm still here Do enjoy it, but most of the work is outside and I'm currently freezing my bollox off now its winter

I'm a delivery driver for Tesco, done it for nearly 11 years and will probably do it until i retire (6 years). I love driving and meeting people so its the ideal job for me though the pay isn't great. My only other outside interest is being lazy and catching some rays. Through the winter its all about messing with my bass'.

Reply to this thread