0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Ok i will take that.

MotorMog
Quote:
So Motormog. Any crazy inside info about UFOS. I am a big UFO buff

Funny you should ask ( and for once I'm being serious ) I bumped into UFO lead singer Phil Mogg in Brighton Marina ASDA recently , he's a local

Marko1960
My wife's worked for Tesco for 11 years, spooky or what
MotorMog

Quote:
I'm a delivery driver for Tesco, done it for nearly 11 years and will probably do it until i retire (6 years). I love driving and meeting people so its the ideal job for me though the pay isn't great. My only other outside interest is being lazy and catching some rays. Through the winter its all about messing with my bass'.

I'm hoping to jack in my current profession in 5 years when the mortgage is paid off , down size and hopefully go down to 3/4 days a week
Like yourself I like meeting people but hate the driving so not sure of my next move but its a while off yet
Love the chilling and getting some rays, off to Malta in January for some winter Sun
MotorMog
Quote:
My wife's worked for Tesco for 11 years, spooky or what

Hang on a minute , does she also drive a van and play bass
mr zee
Before any one says owt she's not mrs zee, she'll be mrs 1960
mr zee
or mrs marko
MotorMog
Quote:
or mrs marko

MotorMog

Miss world 1960 , last seen selling a VW transporter a few years back , I didn't have a clear line of sight to be absolutley certain as a tesco delivery truck was parked in the driveway
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: My wife's worked for Tesco for 11 years, spooky or what Hang on a minute , does she also drive a van and play bass
Spookily, no
Marko1960
Quote:
Miss world 1960 , last seen selling a VW transporter a few years back , I didn't have a clear line of sight to be absolutley certain as a tesco delivery truck was parked in the driveway
1960 wasn't a good year for beauty queens, she looks like her face caught fire and someone put it out with a shovel

Reply to this thread