MotorMog
Gotta be with cheese on toast

No more dairy for me these days though
mr zee
What, not even a ploughmans
MotorMog
Quote:
What, not even a ploughmans

Yep the old cholesterol is a bit on the high side,I've been pretty much vegan for a month or so now with no dairy or meat

I'm not much of a foodie so I'm cool with the diet change , still drinking like a demented madman though for a balanced diet
johnny880
Try frying pork chops or breakfast sausage. When cooked splash Worchester all over them in the pan. Stir and move around. Worchester will turn into a syrup. Remove the meat from pan and drizzle the Worchester syrup on top. Enjoy. Take a breath. Relax. Then grab a warm brandy or whatever and play some bass. Had to put the bass in there somewhere.
IamMark
Bigbassrecipes.com
MotorMog
Quote:
Bigbassrecipes.com

Bon Appetit

mr zee
Now that's a feast.
mr zee
Would be nice with sticky bourbon ribs
MotorMog
Not really one for all this black Friday malarkey but did score some nice grog for chrimbo, Bottle of Makers Mark , Bushmills Black Bush and Jamesons Caskmates Stout Edition

Bottle of my favourite Four Roses bourbon from my sister , er I mean Santa for the big day

johnny880
I was just wondering do you guys ever do outside things. You know go camping sit by a fire, play guitar. I am not sure what its like in the Uk. If you camp or not. So close to the mountains here. Gotta go every summer. And Mr Zee. I have a outdoor smoker. I make killer ribs you would love. I sit outside and play bass while the smoker does it thing. To bad I couldn't cryovac some and fedex them to you. I think Loudlon probably knows what I mean about good bbq down in Kentucky. I sure miss these things in winter. So was just wondering if there are things like that in the Uk. Such a great place would love to see it in person one day instead of pictures.

Reply to this thread