0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Ok i will take that.

johnny880
B-Dum tish. I just looked it up with my one free arm on Wiki. And it says it is a sex act I don't want to know about. I trust Wiki to tell me the truth. Don't you.
johnny880
Don't all are arms connect to our wrists.
johnny880
That wasn't nice. And yes I have a short scale. And proud of it. In fact 2. A mustang and a jaguar. Awesome guitars. I also have a Ric, A Shecter, Fender Jazz, Precision, and just sold a Esp and a Fender Acoustic. I have nerve damage in my right hand and the short scale is fantastic when my hand tightens up. I wouldn't knock em till you try them. And they are fast…
johnny880
The Jaguar is the least expensive bass. But that thing rocked right out of the box. Didn't need to be setup and still has the original strings. It sounds awesome and when I put on compressor and flange. Are you kidding me. You wouldn't be able to tell it from a high end bass. Motormog you need to experiment. Don't right off short scale basses or any bass for that matter. Its what you do with it. How you tweak it.
mr zee
Quote:
B-Dum tish. I just looked it up with my one free arm on Wiki. And it says it is a sex act I don't want to know about. I trust Wiki to tell me the truth. Don't you.

B = tom drum Dum = kick drum Tish = cymbal a short drum roll after a punch line
johnny880
Jokes Forthcoming. I hear it now.
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: In my next life I want 4 arms. So your upper arms connect directly to your wrists , you must be up to your armpits in that family bucket !!! You might also find a short scale easier to play

A play on words 4 = fore
johnny880
Thanks Mr Zee. I knew it had some sort of meaning but since I didn't have a clue I thought I would make a joke. You see you learn something everyday.
mr zee
Different forms of humour and marko and mog are very big on humour
johnny880
Yes you are right. I like to joke as well. I think that one just rubbed me the wrong way is all.

Reply to this thread