0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Ok i will take that.

johnny880
My brother just got a new job. He wants to be a Chef. He has to pay half price for meals. This just happened today. They asked him to throw out about 10 pounds of rotisserie chicken still good mind you. At the end of the day. He said you want me to throw it out. Unless you want it they said. I just shook my head when he told me this. They made him pay half price for lunch but gave him enough chicken for sandwiches for a month I am not sure where there business is going. And hope he wont have to find another job in a month. I have to say I would like a job at a music store like that. You can have half price on any guitar. Oh and can you throw out all these used guitar necks and bodys, pickups etc. That we couldn't sell today. Unless you want them…
MotorMog
Id like a brother who worked in a whiskey distillery like that
About 1/3 of food produced for human consumption is lost or wasted globally. This amounts to about 1.3 billion tons per year. Food is lost or wasted throughout the supply chain, from initial agricultural production down to final household consumption.
2nick3
I had the same experience working in an Italian restaurant - they'd charge me to eat during the day, but the leftovers at the end of the night were free. They were pretty good about not cooking stuff that wasn't ordered, but there was always pasta and sauces, which was good enough for me.

One of the waitresses would add in a To Go order toward the end of the night, then when no one came to pick it up she'd take it home. The owners knew she was doing it, but as she was an old family friend they didn't say anything. I once asked if I could do that and got the look of death.

The same look you give someone when they jump up on stage during a break and reach out to grab your bass.
Marko1960
My wife works for Tesco and the stuff they throw away would make your hair curl

…she found some Babyliss curling tongs in the skip at the back of the shop
MotorMog
Quote:
My wife works for Tesco and the stuff they throw away would make your hair curl…she found some Babyliss curling tongs in the skip at the back of the shop

Worthy of the great Ken Dodd himself
Marko1960
…or a B-Dum tish at least
Marko1960
Thank you, I'm here all week
johnny880
I have no idea what your saying. Its ok. Trying to type with one hand while I eat all this leftover chicken with the other and play bass at the same time.
johnny880
In my next life I want 4 arms.
MotorMog
Quote:
In my next life I want 4 arms.

So your upper arms connect directly to your wrists , you must be up to your armpits in that family bucket !!!

You might also find a short scale easier to play

Reply to this thread