0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

2018 Releases...what have you purchased?

Quote:
Waiting for this to turn up by Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides of the Sky. I've seen mixed reviews about this album & have waited a while deciding if I really need it. Need it I don't, but I have pretty much everything else the man has released so what the hell.

Gotta love some Hendrix every now and then
Ordered Simple Minds - New Gold Dream “Half Speed Mastering” version of the LP. I have heard good things about this release and the way this has been remastered.
2nick3
Quote:
Ordered Simple Minds - New Gold Dream “Half Speed Mastering” version of the LP. I have heard good things about this release and the way this has been remastered.

One of my favorite albums - I'll have to look for this as well!
Quote:
Quote: Ordered Simple Minds - New Gold Dream “Half Speed Mastering” version of the LP. I have heard good things about this release and the way this has been remastered. One of my favorite albums - I'll have to look for this as well!

I'm no audiophile expert so not sure what to expect from this version. The reviews are good and for vinyl this way of mastering is superior for vinyl. I'll have to wait till my copy turns up to find out. It's one of my favourite albums and any chance to hear it in the best way possible i'm gonna give it a go.
Marko1960
I had one of my old vynil L Ps replaced on Father's Day, Nicely Out of Tune by Newcastle band, Lindisfarne, been happily re-acquainting myself with Winter Song, the most beautiful song ever recorded
IamMark
People still buy music?
Marko1960
Quote:
People still buy music?
Saying hey Google, play, (whatever) isn't the same as getting the record out of its sleeve and putting it onto the turntable, in fact my google home has been unplugged for as long as I can remember
Quote:
People still buy music?

It's a trick question, right?
LP
Quote:
People still buy music?

Sure do!
MotorMog
Most definitely

I support bands by both seeing them live and buying there albums and merch ( and butchering them in my band )

I've got my pc set up as a media server and use an app called plex to stream my personal library from my tablet or phone to chromecast audio, this is linked to an amp in my conservatory which powers external speakers in my garden

I'm currently listening to the Ramones on my decking with a bourbon and coke

My neighbours love me

Reply to this thread