0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

2018 Releases...what have you purchased?

MotorMog
Quote:
Orange Goblin - The Wolf Bites Back - live in London this Saturday , can't wait I

Great day out yesterday at Stone Free fest, Goblins headlined the smaller stage and were for me no doubt band of the day

Marko1960
You going all metal Mog?
MotorMog
Quote:
You going all metal Mog?

I've got a soft spot for stoner and doom

Been into these guys since 1995. they are a really great live band which is what's it's all about ,new albums very good

Also like Fu Manchu and Clutch
Marko1960
When I was jamming with a few lads, Stevie B, the lead guitarist and one of the best I've ever seen in my life, rang me and said we could do a biker festival that very night, I persuaded him that we were nowhere near ready but I always wonder if we could have pulled it off, but then the image of us all hanging from a tree creeps in! Stevie went to a bring an instrument and jam night and got up and shredded like a man possessed, as he left the stage he passed Janick Gers, (Iron Maiden and Hartlepool born and bred) who just gave Stevie a “Pffft” as he passed him, what he really meant was sweet Jeeezus. Last time I heard from him he was in a Metal band called ‘Cult of Whores and Dogs’, check em out on youtube
MotorMog
Quote:
Last time I heard from him he was in a Metal band called ‘Cult of Whores and Dogs’, check em out on youtube

Blimey it really is grim oooop north , I need cheering up after that video ha ha

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Last time I heard from him he was in a Metal band called ‘Cult of Whores and Dogs’, check em out on youtube Blimey it really is grim oooop north , I need cheering up after that video ha ha
I suppose it is if you're a Metal Head, luckily, I'm not
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Last time I heard from him he was in a Metal band called ‘Cult of Whores and Dogs’, check em out on youtube Blimey it really is grim oooop north , I need cheering up after that video ha ha I suppose it is if you're a Metal Head, luckily, I'm not

Think id call em post gothic old romantic alternative industrial non synth progressive neo northern missery metal

Marko1960
Pretty much nails it if you add new age folk…which, when you compare it to Oi, with its violence and racism, is a breath of fresh air
LP

Waiting for this to turn up by Jimi Hendrix - Both Sides of the Sky. I've seen mixed reviews about this album & have waited a while deciding if I really need it. Need it I don't, but I have pretty much everything else the man has released so what the hell.
Sadwings
Quote:
Quote: You going all metal Mog? I've got a soft spot for stoner and doom Been into these guys since 1995. they are a really great live band which is what's it's all about ,new albums very goodAlso like Fu Manchu and Clutch

Ever listen to Solitude Aeturnus? Great band from Texas…very Sabbathy, if you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_jmcyxu3vQ

Reply to this thread