0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

LoudLon [moderator]
What do you Brits think of Harry marrying a commoner, and an American one, at that? Ooh, your knickers must be in a terrible twist! Bollocks, have some ah-loo-min-ee-um tea, me crackin' Judy!
LP
Quote:
What do you Brits think of Harry marrying a commoner, and an American one, at that? Ooh, your knickers must be in a terrible twist! Bollocks, have some ah-loo-min-ee-um tea, me crackin' Judy!

She is more than welcome to join the Royal clan! It could have been a real piece of trash like a Kardashian!!!!!!!!!
LoudLon [moderator]
That is the single best comment I've read on the internet this week.
Marko1960
Give it three years, she'll end up dead in a Paris underpass
Marko1960
Quote:
I went to the cinema last night and to get through the door I had to pull an alloo me numb levver, and the movie? Saturday Night Fevver
MotorMog
Quote:

This ……..

MotorMog
Quote:
Give it three years, she'll end up dead in a Paris underpass

il give it three hours , plenty of grassy knolls en-route
Marko1960
She's not the only commoner, It's obvious to anyone with eyes in their head that James Hewitt is Harry's blood father, so us commoners are having a right Royal piss up at these Germans expense who, don't forget, were being taught the Nazi salute while their countrymen were dropping bombs on British towns and cities, mine included, and killing men, women and children, mind you, the R A Fs retribution was far more devastating, he who laughs last eh
Marko1960
Quote:
Up the royal wedding! Saturday will be a right royal knees up
It certainly will be a knees up especially for us Northern Monkeys when Man Utd give Chelsea a repeat of what Newcastle gave them
Marko1960
Quote:
African-American to be precise, and Harry's German anyway….or is he?

Reply to this thread