0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Well the Seagulls are here for another season after securing prem status against Manure,Man City and Liverpool away to finish things off and fancy us for a win over one of em

Well done to your boys Marko, Mr Zee hopefully a better season coming up for your boys

Currently sipping Early Times bourbon n coke in the glorious bank holiday weather , 27c in the shires of the south downs

Marko1960
Thanks Mog, but we are facing another season under Mike Ashley who has the tightest pockets in the Premier League and I think we might be facing relegation this time next year. Well done to the Seagulls and the Terriers look safe aswell, and commiserations to Sunderland who have dropped to the third tier of the football league

NOT!
mr zee
Currently sipping Early Times bourbon n coke in the glorious bank holiday weather

not had chance to sip owt but juice n coffee been working the last three evenings,(driver)
had a tinnie or two afterwards but the moons up then and not as warm
Marko1960
Anyone fancy a pint?
mr zee
Come across a lager brewed in Belgium for a company in southern Ireland called Heverlee, not bad at all. having a quaff now while my tea is ready
mr zee
probably have one with and after tea
Marko1960
…and a couple before supper?
IamMark
So what's the official Royal wedding ale/beer that will be served on Saturday, because for some goddamn reason we're told everything else about this event that means absolutely nothing to the rest of us.
Marko1960
It means nothing to me either, I'm fiercely anti Royal, they take vital resources from the NHS and give nothing back, us stoopid tax payers are footing the bill for this poncey shindig, give me the gun and I'll send them to meet their cousins the Romanovs
Up the royal wedding! Saturday will be a right royal knees up

Reply to this thread