0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Quote:
Like marko said the smoking ban has killed the pub trade and at £3.50 a pint its also cheaper to drink at home. And its not just the inner city rubadubs that are failing the rural ones where you might have gone for a meal are also taking a nose dive

Your looking at nearly a fiver down here for a pint and as a spirit drinker a double and a splash is getting on for seven quid

The only places that are still going strong down our way are those that put on live music and grub
mr zee
by the way mog your stiff little fingers are up (tab)
MotorMog
Quote:
by the way mog your stiff little fingers are up (tab)

Excellent matey only just noticed the email , thanks once again its most appreciated.Not back at work til weds so I've got a few days to learn it before Friday's rehearsals

No bass today though , I'm getting sh*t faced instead

Regarding beer prices it's way better at my holiday resort. During happy hour, here on the isle of Gran Canaria, I can get a liter for 3 Euros.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: No bass today though , I'm getting sh*t faced instead
I also may consume an elegant sufficiency
mr zee
purchased a 5 litre keg of a pale ale called yardbird, not the best ale ive had but it will serve my needs for the next couple of days
MotorMog
Quote:
Regarding beer prices it's way better at my holiday resort. During happy hour, here on the isle of Gran Canaria, I can get a liter for 3 Euros.

Gotta love those breakfast deals :-p
mr zee
bacon, egg and san migel
Quote:
Quote: Regarding beer prices it's way better at my holiday resort. During happy hour, here on the isle of Gran Canaria, I can get a liter for 3 Euros. Gotta love those breakfast deals :-p
…at 4pm.
MotorMog
Quote:
…at 4pm.

Bit late for me , once the suns over the yardarm ……..

Reply to this thread