0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Quote:
Gotcha , Grabber then or ric

Or ric, not a bad dilemma to have I guess

Both sound the dogs rollox
mr zee
Grabbers r as rare as rocking horse manure and on avg £1400 where as rics r more widely available for a few hundred more
MotorMog
Quote:
Grabbers r as rare as rocking horse manure and on avg £1400 where as rics r more widely available for a few hundred more

Being a young pup I'd track me down a 74 P bass as a birth year guitar and still just about affordable
Marko1960
Quote:
I miss the pubs in England.
Me too, the smoking ban is wiping them out!
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Grabbers r as rare as rocking horse manure and on avg £1400 where as rics r more widely available for a few hundred more Being a young pup I'd track me down a 74 P bass as a birth year guitar and still just about affordable
I wouldn't buy anything from Fender in the 70s, poor quality, even Leo in 76 was making below standard Stingrays for MusicMan, but they are the definitive ones and the ones to have. And if it's gonna be a Ric it needs to be a 4001 stereo as played by Geddy Lee back when you were a young whippersnapper Mr Zee, if you find one for under two grand let me know. Incidentally, Geddy Lee has played nothing but Jazz basses for over thirty years now, maybe he knows something we dont
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: I miss the pubs in England. Me too, the smoking ban is wiping them out!

It's hard to believe it was nearly 11 years ago Marko

As a non smoker it didn't bother me ,it wasn't as if I was forced to go in !!!

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: I miss the pubs in England. Me too, the smoking ban is wiping them out! It's hard to believe it was nearly 11 years ago Marko As a non smoker it didn't bother me ,it wasn't as if I was forced to go in !!!
Me too, in fact when you couldn't smell fag smoke anymore you could smell the bogs much more!
I quit smoking almost 13 years ago. I never felt better.
mr zee
Like marko said the smoking ban has killed the pub trade and at £3.50 a pint its also cheaper to drink at home. And its not just the inner city rubadubs that are failing the rural ones where you might have gone for a meal are also taking a nose dive

Reply to this thread