0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Marko1960
Bad day for the promoted teams, seemed as though Liverpool were playing pinball at Brighton
Marko1960
Was bored out me napper so was noodling around with tabs, I've always had a problem with the software so stayed well clear, but I thought what the hell, let's give it a crack. I know it's only the first four bars of Pink Floyds ‘Money’, the easiest one I could do off the top of my head with no bass to hand, but I've popped my tabbing cherry so to speak. Now I'm off to the requests page
mr zee
Just like I thought lufc are ………………………………….
mr zee
Anybody tried Chang lager from Thailand, its brewed with rice as well as the usual ingredients. Very nice when ice cold.
MotorMog
Quote:
Anybody tried Chang lager from Thailand, its brewed with rice as well as the usual ingredients. Very nice when ice cold.

Strictly on the bourbon/whisky n coke these days , picked up 4 x litre bottles of Jim beam for £16 for Easter hols

I'm off work now for a nice long weekend break til weds :-p
Marko1960
It's almost Beer Garden time again although the snow today gave me a wake up call. Is Chang lager hoppy Mr Zee, don't like hoppy beers, nasty after taste and all that
MotorMog
Quote:
It's almost Beer Garden time again although the snow today gave me a wake up call.

Yep was hoping we'd turned a corner weather wise,sadly looking like its a hunker down Easter weekend with the central heating cranked up

Brighton vs Leicester Saturday , couple more wins and we should be safe I hope
mr zee
Is Chang lager hoppy Mr Zee, don't like hoppy beers,

No not hoppy at all, but not tasted a lager like this before. Ya can get me some jb and post it up to Yorkshire. Think your team has more chance staying up than lufc going up. I'm 60 in august and our gert says i can have a real mccoy bass so ive decided to sell off most of my collection. dont know whether to get a rick or a 40 year old gibson grabber. these being the 2 bass' i had at the begining in the late 70s early 80s

Marko1960
The Rick is a young mans bass otherwise you will need a JCB to lift it, the Grabber, (and Ripper) stayed fashionable for about two weeks and sank without trace, a 40 year old Thunderbird would be a better option IMO. If it was me I'd go for a 76' MusicMan Stingray, 76- early 77 as these are the ones that Fender built, but if money were no problem I'd find a 59-65 L series Precision, by far the best Precisions you can get, but watch out for fakes as the counterfeiters are very clever these days, someone even worked out what the ‘Clay’ dot markers were made from and reproduced them.

Love talking Bass me
mr zee
m/m sounds a good option. i'll add it to my list. I have a unknown brand grabber copy and an epiphone re-issue ripper which has the p-j bass pup set up. Also have a ric copy that I put ric pups in. Infact I have a dozen cheaper end bass's that in one way or another have had mods done to them apart from an epiphone eb3 (£65) which has more dings and chips than all the rest put together but the neck and action is good and plays really good. I should get rid of some really but I like em all. decisions decisions.

Reply to this thread