0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Quote:
[tis looking good for the prem new boys Tis indeed, Huddersfield 1-0 up against United as we speak

Just watching MOTD half cut

Terriers look decent what a result

Palarse doomed for sure ,we'll done the toon

Great win for Leeds away 0-3

Happy Daze
Marko1960
Didn't see the toon but it was a hard earned three points by all accounts, great result for Leeds, got a good feeling about them. My other team, Linfield didn't play, Hartlepool held on to a one goal lead for an hour then threw it away in the 94th minute. On the plus side Middlesbrough got beat at home and Sunderland only managed a point after leading 2-3
mr zee
great result for Leeds, got a good feeling about them.

hope you're right. good results for all
Marko1960
Haven't touched a drop in three days!

Is this what the world really looks like?
MotorMog
Quote:
Haven't touched a drop in three days!Is this what the world really looks like?

I've absolutely no idea, hic….
MotorMog
The Seagulls good run continues up to 8th now and unbeaten in 4 ,Leeds and Newcastle going in the other direction unfortunately
mr zee
Sounds about right for Leeds but maybe they will rebound.
Marko1960
I think The Toon have heard I'm off the beer and are trying to get me back on it
Marko1960
Mike Ashley is an absolute tosspot, Amanda Stavely has offered him £300,000,000 for the Toon but he's holding out for more! GREEDY BASTARD!! After the last three results he should be knocking money off, I really hope she backs out and Benitez leaves and the fat twat is stuck with them as they follow Sunderland down to league one

Twat
MotorMog
No such woes on the South Coast,our unbeaten run continues and another point towards safety

Reply to this thread