0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

mr zee
Well, Marko and Mog, todays the day when footie passion returns. Will it be singing and dancing or woe is me. Which ever enjoy the beer garden or a beer in the garden.
Marko1960
That's the great thing about beer, wether you're flying high or down in the dumps beer is always there to help. Beer is going to save the world…

…I don't know how, it just is
MotorMog
Well going by the forecast its going to be a few drinkies in the garden before the Sunday roast ,a very pleasant 20c for the next couple of days down here

Brighton v Everton today with a strange 13.30 kick off ,its not on tv over here but bring broadcast in India FFS !
Spending two weeks on the isle of Gran Canaria. The local beer, Tropical is way too sweet. The other brand, Estrella Damm is a bit better, but still not to my taste. Good to know they sell Carlsberg and Becks.
MotorMog
Quote:
Spending two weeks on the isle of Gran Canaria

Very nice ,I'm off to Barcelona in January so any advice on what Spanish beers to try or give a miss is most welcome

mr zee
so any advice on what Spanish beers to try

All of em, even the lagers as they're not brewed in UK and taste a damn lot better. Just having some Adnams Ghost Ship, which is brewed in Ipswich, for the first time and it aint bad.
mr zee
Beer is going to save the world…

That puts Superman on the pan crack
Most Spanish beers are too sweet to my taste. You'll find out pretty soon what you like, I suppose.
Marko1960
Best beer in Spain? Why Señor Fosters of course
IamMark
I spilled a beer on my back pack in Charles De Gaulle airport this past Friday. Told my wife I only needed to urinate on my shoes and I would have fit right in to all the other smells in that airport.

True story.

Reply to this thread