0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Marko1960
…and midfield
MotorMog
Arsenal away on Sunday don't fancy that at all ,reckon you might get one over on Liverpool though.
Marko1960
Gunners are a bit off form at the mo, Seagulls could get a draw there, not sure about the Scousers though, don't think the Toon are gonna make much impact on the top six, like Brighton, it's all about survival
MotorMog
Looks like Liverpool have run out of keepers to rotate,rush goalie next against the toon

Yep survival indeed and il take our start ,if we continue as we've started reckon will just squeak it
MotorMog
Reckon we should be ok Marko if it goes down to goal difference , Palace stuffed again 0 points and -17 goal difference after 7 games crikes

Leeds still doing ok MrZee?
mr zee
Not looked for a couple of weeks but I think near top
Marko1960
Leeds have dropped to 4th after being top, Toon can go 5th with a win over the Scousers, and as we all know, their fans don't come to cheer on the team but to nick anything that's not nailed down! Palace are in crisis, don't know why they got rid of Pardew, me old mate Dave from Croydon will be devastated. Brighton just need to repeat last weeks performance to hold the Gunners off

…this has been Marko for Soccer Sunday
mr zee
And very well reported too
Marko1960
Jeff Stelling went to the same junior school as me, must have caught it from him
MotorMog
Result was to be as expected but we didn't roll over and gave it a go ,good luck for later Jeff

Unbelievable

I'm still having a right good chuckle about Marilyn Manson getting flattened by his stage set the twonk

Reply to this thread