0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: It's the big one then Marko on Sunday ,you guys are flying us er not so much Aye, I'll be watching the match in me black and whites, will you be watching down the pub?

Nope behind the couch with my eyes shut
Marko1960
I hope you're right, a win will put us back in fourth and Mike Ashley is in talks with a possible buyer, we could be the new Man City, we put 52,000 bums on seats every fortnight so it's not like we don't make the money, and we are the only team in the Premier league that has no debt, not one penny, so the improvements Rafa Benitez has made are down to the mans amazing talent, I bet Liverpool would have him back in place of Jurgen Klopp in a heartbeat!
MotorMog
Seagulls capacity is just over 30k and most of those will be season tickets, its all about survival this season . without a strong investment in the squad and a proven prem striker I think we're done for already cos we didn't do either in the summer

Marko1960
Bugger.

…and who was the baldy twat with the beard?
MotorMog
Just held on ,unlucky Marko a draw would of been a fair result.
Brighton 1-0 Newcastle
MotorMog
Quote:
Bugger.…and who was the baldy twat with the beard?

Bruno el Capitan ,its a south coast thing
Marko1960
Lol. Brighton played better, has to be said
MotorMog
Quote:
Lol. Brighton played better, has to be said

Didn't watch the game in the end ,Cricket was on and a blinder of match so stuck with it and followed the footie online

Another Baldy with a beard hit the fastest second half century of all time ,50 runs off 12 balls it was spectacular. ( Mo finished with
102 off 53 and England won by 124 )

Super Mo ,fear the beard

Happy Daze
Marko1960
I was gonna watch the cricket but decided to watch the grass grow instead
MotorMog
Quote:
I was gonna watch the cricket but decided to watch the grass grow instead

Much like the Newcastle defence,Ouch

Reply to this thread