0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Look what I've got…
LP
Quote:
Look what I've got…

Was that your Maiden bottle or have you had a few
Marko1960
It's horrible, I had one sip then cleaned the drains with the rest, the clue is in ‘British’ beer
mr zee
Look what I've got…

I like a lot of various types of beers but not this one. Definitely one for cleaning the sink waste
I agree with Marko and Zee. The beer isn't worth drinking. The bottle, however, is for my son, who plays many Iron Maiden sons on guitar.
@LP, It was my maiden bottle, if the pints don't count.
LP
Sorry to hear the Maiden beer is so poor, that's a big shame. Just having the bottle is worthwhile. I'm sure you had a few pints to drown your sorrows Jay!
MotorMog

This ones not so bad and has a bit of a kick ,but the only band branded booze I've liked is the Motorhead whiskey which my lad got us a bottle for Christmas

And I'm down to the last few dregs

Quote:
This ones not so bad and has a bit of a kick ,but the only band branded booze I've liked is the Motorhead whiskey which my lad got us a bottle for Christmas And I'm down to the last few dregs
I'm not a whiskey drinker, except for an occasional shot in my coffee. I'd like to have a bottle of Motörhead whiskey, just because I've always liked the band a lot.
MotorMog
Quote:
I'd like to have a bottle of Motörhead whiskey

I'd like to have more left

Quote:
, just because I've always liked the band a lot

Me too, seen em 19 times and sadly no more

I am seeing Phil Cambell and the Bastard sons in a couple of weeks though , guess one or two 'head classics will get in the set

Well i guess the finished bottle will find a home on the Motorshelf somewhere

Reply to this thread