0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Quote:
Give it three years, she'll end up dead in a Paris underpass

There is nothing like class and that comment didn't have it
LoudLon [moderator]
Well that conversation sure jumped the rail, didn't it? Yeesh…
Marko1960
….so I'm on the Fosters but also enjoying a drop of Southern Comfort Black, not a Southern Comfort fan but this new Black edition is quite quaffable
Marko1960
Stars and Stripes, can you clear something up for me, you're called Stars and Stripes and you have a picture of a very old American flag with 32 stars on it and yet you seem to be a fan of the British/Hanoverian Royal family, where are you from?
Quote:
Well that conversation sure jumped the rail, didn't it? Yeesh…

Don't mean to come across all heavy handed and put down peoples opinions (fully understand not everyone is gonna love the royal family), but I thought the Diana reference was in poor taste, but maybe it was just me?
MotorMog
Quote:
….so I'm on the Fosters

Driving beer , Joe le taxi probably not so much of the same opinion due to le crunch

LP
Quote:
Quote: Up the royal wedding! Saturday will be a right royal knees up It certainly will be a knees up especially for us Northern Monkeys when Man Utd give Chelsea a repeat of what Newcastle gave them

You sure about that?
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Up the royal wedding! Saturday will be a right royal knees up It certainly will be a knees up especially for us Northern Monkeys when Man Utd give Chelsea a repeat of what Newcastle gave them You sure about that?
Questionable penalty
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Well that conversation sure jumped the rail, didn't it? Yeesh… Don't mean to come across all heavy handed and put down peoples opinions (fully understand not everyone is gonna love the royal family), but I thought the Diana reference was in poor taste, but maybe it was just me?
I don't think it was in bad taste, Diana's death happened, it's out there in the public domain and it was certainly no accident. The royal family and the underground organisation that keeps it running are no angels, take the wedding for instance, Megan's mother wasn't allowed to walk her down the aisle as she didn't conform to the shiny image that the royals believe the world exists of, or is she a reminder of the empire they lost. Don't forget, Kaiser Wilhelm was the Queens great uncle and she met him before he died
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: ….so I'm on the Fosters Driving beer , Joe le taxi probably not so much of the same opinion due to le crunch
Yeah it's cooking beer, I know that but it's an all day every day beer which is why I like it, I know you like a drop of Guinness, well I made some, I left a pint glass of 3“ lost head nails, ( 4” round heads or 3" square cut brads also work) out in the rain for six months then when it was ready just spray some shaving foam on the top and Bosh, instant Guinness and I couldn't tell the difference between it and the real thing

Reply to this thread