0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

LP
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Up the royal wedding! Saturday will be a right royal knees up It certainly will be a knees up especially for us Northern Monkeys when Man Utd give Chelsea a repeat of what Newcastle gave them You sure about that? Questionable penalty

Questionable or not, it was given. Goal stands and the Southern army marched to victory, simple as!
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Quote: ….so I'm on the Fosters Driving beer , Joe le taxi probably not so much of the same opinion due to le crunch Yeah it's cooking beer, I know that but it's an all day every day beer which is why I like it, I know you like a drop of Guinness, well I made some, I left a pint glass of 3“ lost head nails, ( 4” round heads or 3" square cut brads also work) out in the rain for six months then when it was ready just spray some shaving foam on the top and Bosh, instant Guinness and I couldn't tell the difference between it and the real thing

Gave up the ale and stout last september due to the hangovers , something in pub kept beers that made me feel like crap compared to the cans at home

So its whiskey and coke all the way now and I've yet to have one single hangover since the change

It's more expensive drinking out with a JD and a splash being anywhere from £5-£7 but I can get a bottle of Jim for £13 for home suppage it kind of balances out compared to what in was drinking in total

Just glad I'm not a Jock as I dont need the nanny state telling me how much to drink and at what cost
Marko1960
I'm into whisky now, I learnt how to drink it properly and it makes all the difference. I'm right into Jura, it's really smooth, no mixers though, just neat, sip it and let it sit under the tongue for a few seconds before swallowing, makes you look really sophisticated, unless you're in the Belle Vue Club, then it makes you get punched in the throat
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: Up the royal wedding! Saturday will be a right royal knees up It certainly will be a knees up especially for us Northern Monkeys when Man Utd give Chelsea a repeat of what Newcastle gave them You sure about that? Questionable penalty Questionable or not, it was given. Goal stands and the Southern army marched to victory, simple as!
Good job they had plenty of practice marching down the A1 from St. James' Park
LP
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: Quote: Up the royal wedding! Saturday will be a right royal knees up It certainly will be a knees up especially for us Northern Monkeys when Man Utd give Chelsea a repeat of what Newcastle gave them You sure about that? Questionable penalty Questionable or not, it was given. Goal stands and the Southern army marched to victory, simple as! Good job they had plenty of practice marching down the A1 from St. James' Park

Yep to the warmth of the south, from the Kings Road and up to the steps of Wembley where they were crowned kings of the cup!
Marko1960
Why didn't the Queen give them the cup? She always hands over the F A cup, was she washing her hair or something?
The arctic conditions of Northumberland are more bearable knowing we don't have to suffer jellied eels and Watneys Red Barrel
mr zee
Quote:
Why didn't the Queen give them the cup? She always hands over the F A cup, was she washing her hair or something?/ Think she was out on a private business trip
MotorMog

1 x 15 got a makeover for the upcoming beer fest gig in august

MotorMog

Been after a pedal for some easy no fuss dirt on a couple of Motorhead tracks in our set “ Black Rat” for £14 does it ( i just about squished on the board after moving the comp )

Marko1960
Aye looking a bit cramped and easy to hit the wrong one at the wrong moment, like when the rest of the band go clean for the Aggadoo cover and you are growling like a Rottweiler with painful piles

Reply to this thread