0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Rescued another one...

Marko1960
Yeah I think you're right, I made a bid and now I'm happy I was outbid
MotorMog
Quote:
This could be a bargain, Fender standard Jazz Bass with case,been water damaged so some work required but as it stands is about 130 quid delivered from the states, cheaper if your in the states, my kind of thing this one

Need to watch out for import duties into the UK, gonna pay vat @ 20% on goods over £18 and an
additional customs duty if over £120 but I'm not sure how much that is

Recently bought some Ltd edition converse from Japan for £60 but they listed the value of the goods on the shipping note as $18 dollars so I did not pay any additional fees

As far as that bass goes might be alright if your sponge bob square pants
Marko1960
It's ok, temporary insanity over, funny how things change though, about ten years ago I bought a Shinken Katana from the States, that's a hand forged test cutting Japanese sword with a live blade, it was delivered to the door with no issues! But about three years ago, one of my brothers who's a retired captain from the Ulster Defence Regiment and lived in Northern Ireland throughout his Army career but now lives in France, bought a deactivated 18th century Brown Bess musket from the Internet, it was coming from India but he wasn't allowed to import firearms into France from outside the EU, so he asked me if he could have it delivered to me in the UK and then for me to forward it to him, I did some research and it turns out I needed a firearms license to receive it so I asked my local gun shop if they'd receive it, they would, for 50 quid! Our kid was getting very frustrated by this point and he said to me, “Ffs, when I lived in Newtownards I bought a 9mm Ruger and the postman delivered it”!
MotorMog
Some cabinet modifications

Folding drinks holder and bottle opener

Somewhere to put the bass when i go to the bar

mr zee
Hope there's not a piss pot fastened to the back
MotorMog
Quote:
Hope there's not a piss pot fastened to the back

Great idea ,I like your thinking

mr zee
Cooking wi gas. White presumably so its not missed in the dark
MotorMog
Quote:
Cooking wi gas. White presumably so its not missed in the dark

Drainage might be an issue ,Ahh hang on Marko drinks Fosters !

mr zee
Pee in one end, pee out other. problem is you don't drink lager
mr zee
Ten ton penny just dropped with an almighty clang der

Reply to this thread